Monday 27 February 2012

Progress

Hey everyone, so thought I would update my small following on what progress we have made so far.
Since my last post we've come quite far and finished the bulk of our work to do with the redesign of our classroom.
Since we only have a few thing's we are waiting on in order to complete the class, we have moved on to the main goal of the project, the magazine. We've come up with a name, Passionfruit magazine and started on the logo design, which I have taken responsibility of myself and hope to have completed within the next few days.
We have also began to contact artists that we have been inspired by in hopes that we might get an interview for the magazine. In my case, I have chosen Jonny Kofoed, a graphic/motion designer from New Zealand, and Andy Mueller, an illustrator/photographer for various skateboard companies.
I hope to have and interview with these two great artists soon but in the meantime check them out here:

Jonny Kofoed:
http://jonnykofoed.com/

Andy Mueller:
http://www.ohiogirl.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment